(last update: January 4, 2012)
Information We Gather
Registration and log in is not required on most JourneyChurch.tv sites (excluding JourneyGroups.tv), but the following information may be collected from our website depending on the services:
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored.
- If an email option is used to opt-in by the user to receive information from JourneyChurch.tv a opt-out option will also be included.
- We use the information to enhance your visitor experience, and provide enhanced feedback and support when requests for help are made.
Do We Share Your Information?
Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. Non-personal user, and traffic data is accessible to the web teams working to improve the site experiences. Any data collected during the giving process is accessible by the financial teams for record keeping.
Our Security Measures
To safeguard your personal information and protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, we implement SSL security where ever personal information is input such as giving pages, and we do not store local data on our machines related to credit card numbers or personal identification numbers. Access to any data is only granted to those personnel, staff, and contractors that are either directly involved in using the required data or using it to improve our sites. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Our Return Policy
While it is not the practice of Journey Church to return gifts once they are made, we do acknowledge instances in which a gift is made in error. Common examples include: making duplicate gifts within a short time period, and entering the wrong amount. For more information or to inquire about a refund, please contact the Director of Ministry Services at firstname.lastname@example.org